“Finding the right person is the best feeling in the world. Seriously, no one else has the same vibe, no one else interest you or can match your energy as much as they do. You are not only close relationship wise, but they are your best friend too.”
Everyone dreams of finding their soulmate, someone that helps them to be a better person. Many people that enter a new relationship often wonder if this is “the one,” but how do you know if you found your soulmate?
6 Soulmate Signs
These are just a few of many signs that people have found to be present when they have found their soulmate.
- You respect each other’s time without you. Every couple goes into a relationship having a set of friends before they met. In a healthy relationship, you continue your previous friendships, as long as it isn’t harmful. Both of you respect each others alone time and are not threatened when your partner needs some. It is healthy to sometimes do things without each other.
- You can be your true self. You feel comfortable being yourself and your partner does too. Many times in your life you will come across situations where you feel you have to act a certain way to fit in, but with your significant other you don’t have to wear any masks. You accept each other exactly as you are. This means you love each other, even at each other’s worst.
- Your partners happiness is priority. You will do whatever it takes to make sure that your partner is happy, even if it is sacrificing your own happiness. Putting their comfort before yours is a priority.
- You share similar goals in life. This is not to say that you will like everything that your partner likes. But your main goals are similar; to buy a home out in the country, to have a house filled with children, you both are the same religion and plan to raise your children in the same religion.
- You feel safe with each other. When you are together all tension that you may have been holding onto is just released. All your worries, anxieties and fears go away in their presence. Whenever you are feeling down you know that you can count on them to be there to help you through your troubles.
- You are each other’s best friend. You are each other’s closest and most intimate friend and you have no doubt that you can always count on each other to be there. You just “get” each other. No matter how difficult things may get you can always count on each other to help you through it.
Finding the right person is the best feeling in the world. Seriously, no one else has the same vibe, no one else interest you or can match your energy as much as they do. You are not only close relationship wise, but they are your best friend too.
Have you found your soulmate yet? What are some signs that you have found to be present in your relationship that make you know they are your soulmate?